On-course Opportunities at Oxford Summer Courses
We aim to create a collaborative, inclusive workplace culture where everyone feels valued and motivated to share ideas. Check available on-course roles below and email firstname.lastname@example.org for queries. Join us if you're passionate about sharing authentic student experiences and the unique character of the cities where our summer schools are hosted.
- House Parent based in Windsor or Harrow.
- Juniors Activity Manager based in Windsor or Harrow.
- Course Coordinator (Ages 9-12) based in Windsor or Harrow.
- Deputy Course Director based in Windsor, Harrow, Oxford or Cambridge.
- Course Director based in Windsor, Harrow, Oxford or Cambridge.
- Course Leader based in Oxford and/or Cambridge.
- Course Coordinator (Ages 13-24) based in Oxford or Cambridge.
I've learned how to become a confident leader.
As a course director, you’ll be managing and organising your team which can become challenging, however, over the weeks I’ve seen my leadership and management skills develop, which has been great for my professional development.