A Certified Summer Course Experience
What do you get to show for yourself upon completion of one of our summer courses? That’s a question our admissions team can happily answer as they know first-hand, the unquestionable benefits on offer to students who decides to spend 2 or 4 weeks with Oxford Summer Courses.
Stay up to date with all of the latest news and updates from Oxford Summer Courses by subscribing to our newsletter.
To begin with, why choose Oxford Summer Courses? Our aim is to blend world-class teaching with the very best of English culture and heritage. We do this by ensuring a few things:
- All academic content is delivered by top academics in small seminar groups. Students aged 16-24 will also receive tutorials (one or two students to each tutor). These sessions provide close contact with teachers who are experts in their field.
- Although we operate entirely separately from universities in which we teach, Students stay within colleges, situated in the heart of the city. Students aged 9-12 will stay in leading boarding schools in the UK.
- We also provide a lively programme of English cultural activities alongside our student’s academic content. British sites we visited in the past have included the royal residence of Windsor Castle, Blenheim Palace and the City of Bath, each World Heritage Sites. Activities include college tours, museum visits, river punting and much more!
Our students have benefitted from their experience and trust in us to deliver quality courses. We are not affiliated with either the University of Oxford or the University of Cambridge although we do use their classrooms and accommodation. We are a BAC-accredited short course provider that has been operating since 2010.
- Our short academic courses are not credit-bearing by default. However, you may like to check if our teaching model meets the credit requirements of your school, college or university. Credit requirements vary between institution.
- Thanks to our friends at Advanced Secure Technologies, your certificate is a protected, high-quality document issued by Oxford Summer Courses. It will state your name, subject and course dates. The certificate also bears the signature of your Course Director and Principal of Oxford Summer Courses. This document is evidence of your participation and a reflection of your commitment to your chosen subject; this will undoubtedly serve you well in future university or workplace interviews.
- Once you have completed your course you will also receive a letter of recommendation from your tutor which you can use to help you with applications in the future.
- Our courses have a friendly atmosphere in which students form a diverse group of international learners from all around the world. With an international body of students, new friendships and expanding world views are an integral part of our experience. Upon graduation, you’ll auto-enrol into our society of summer course alumni. As an alumni, you will be eligible to claim a discount when returning for a course the following year.
Ready to apply for Oxford Summer Courses?
For a once in a lifetime experience, join us for summer 2023 where you can discover over 40 academic subjects taught by expert tutors. You’ll also meet other like-minded individuals from around the world and make friends for life! Apply today and choose from 3 stunning locations in the cities of Oxford, Cambridge and London.
Share this article
Join Oxford Summer Courses for an unforgettable experience in summer 2023. Benefit from top academics, small seminar groups, authentic college living, English cultural activities, and a protected certificate. Earn credit and receive a recommendation letter.