What are we looking for?
We are looking for 2 hosting partners that could be ambassadors to our mission by supporting our students in the following areas;
- Content Partner: by engaging or providing us with a case-study, challenge or opportunity related to the city of London on areas such as transportation, mobility, housing, technology or infrastructure, among others
- Advocacy Partner: supporting us to design experiences that are meaningful to your brand and value proposition
We are also looking for sector-experts and partnering companies in the following areas;
- Hosting a group of students on a tour where you share your organisation’s mission, strategy, and talent development goals
- Facilitating training or giving advice.
- Giving feedback on their project presentations at the end of their course.
- Recording a video or group webinar
- Mentoring a group of students
- Offering an internship to students who you think offer especial potential.
Why should you join us?
- You are ready to explore new ways to involve young talent in your educational and community development projects
- You are rethinking your volunteering initiatives and ready to offer experiences to your staff and senior colleagues that are more meaningful, creative & engaging
- You would like fresh feedback on a business problem-having the support of established university tutors and facilitators
- You work as part of a team that is passionate about social impact and keen on engaging with young talent from developing countries
The application deadline to partner with us on our 2019 courses is May 17